Thursday, May 30, 2013

Masculine Graduation Card


 The scene was created using Craft A Scene challenge this month ships in the night. The sentiment is made on a envelope that was sent to me.  I  cut off the postmark, ink it and stamp the sentiment from Tim Holtz for a vintage feel. I had some leftover scraps on my table and added them for texture. I masked a compass on the background matt then adhered a Stampscape scene in distress ink. The whole card is made from scraps on an easel card base. This card will be used for a graduation card~ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful scene! Love the kompas and the quote! It´s another type of life after graduation... Luckely for us it is a journey that goes on and brings us joy on many occassions! Happy week, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful scene Deanna, I love the monlight through the trees, and the way it's shining across the water. Thanks for taking part in Craft A Scene this month.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo...you play so well with stamps and ink!!
    great colours that have you used.
    thank you for joining at craft a scene this month.
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Ship in the Night card Deanna. Love that you made it a grad card too. Thank you for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.