Friday, April 26, 2013

Sm. Eagle

This is another scene from my box of unfinished projects. The background was all stamped out with green, brown and blue ink. It was so dull and blah! Makes me wonder what I was thinking at that time. 
Prisma pencils and distress markers were added to the scene for more of a visual interest. The scene was then blended with an Aqua brush. The foreground was added with Stazon Jet Black ink. I finally had a scene to add the new Stampscapes Eagle stamp. I have to admit, I find fixing these old scenes very relaxing.
I wish you a warm and sunny weekend~ENJOY! 
 


Material:
Stampscapes Stamps
white gel pen
Distress ink and markers
Aqua brush
Scrap cardstock

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Deanna, well done for fixing your scenes you were not happy about. You've done a great job. The birds look lovely, we don't have cardinal birds here in the UK although I was lucky enough to see some a couple of years ago while staying in Florida.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Deanna, this scenery is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scenery is beautiful! Love the colours and the eagle! Good that you put them aside for a while..! Have a good weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.