Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Simple and Quick One Layer Cards


My inspiration for the flower cards were the Hyacinth flowers sitting on my table. I don't have a Hyacinth stamp but found a stamp set that I have never used. No info on stamp as it was not in package when I bought it clearanced.
The Challenge at One Layer Wednesday is to use three of something on your one layer card. Well I went crazy this morning and made many cards.Then I started making collage cards and having fun with the stamps and ink.

3 INKs: Watermelon Adirondack and Black Soot/ Raspberry Distress Ink
3 STAMPS: lg/sm Flower-unknown and Sentiment- Studio 112
3 STICKLES: Diamond, Christmas Red and Green
Masked off card for sentiment

More Threesome Cards
Same ink as above same stamps with the exception of Flourish:Inkadinkado
and added Yellow Stickles to one card instead of Red.

This card below is just one of the collage cards I made.

Stamps:Lg/Sm Flower-unknown, Flourish-Inkadinkado Sentiment: Studio 112
Ink: Distress Raspberry, Forest Moss and Black Soot
Stickles: Diamond, Christmas Red and Green

I made about 10 of these cards for all occasions. They are quick, simple and best of all sparkly. 
Have a great week~Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of line images - still lots of white space, but these really pack a punch of colour. Love the glitter, too! Wonderful OLW cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pure lines and the sparkle makes them special...! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely set of cards! the flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.