Wednesday, April 24, 2013

For Your Inspiration #44



I love sunset/sunrise. It is  just so peaceful and relaxing to see. I would say it is the most beautiful experience in nature. My husband and I got up early one morning (my idea).....he was so sweet to make coffee while I got blankets and the camera to watch the sunrise over the lake. It was so peaceful watching the swans and ducks  head out into the water. As light was coming through the darkness it became so.....spiritual. I can't explain it! I felt as if  we were watching the world waking from it's slumber. It was so majestic that it left such a lasting impression. I don't ever get tired of watching the sunset or rise everyday or take it for granted.
                                                                                ANYWAYS!
This is the photo from For Your Inspiration challenge and my inspiration was most definitely the colors.I decided to go with a peaceful water scene. It could be a start of a day or the end. I guess it  depends how you interpret it...I'm not picky. The background was made with layering alcohol ink from Ranger. I used Stampscape stamps to create the image. I am not sure how I am going to use this card. I do have some sympathy cards to send out and thank you cards too. That is what I love best about making scenes there is no definite direction or gender that they are geared towards. Have a great day and smile~ENJOY!

8 comments:

  1. STUNNING! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card - beautiful take! Thanks for joining in to FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is just gorgeous - what a beautiful!!! Gorgeous work - thanks for playing at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely astounding and breathtaking! What a fabulous scene. I'd have to frame this if it were given to me! Thanks for joining us at FYI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I cannot believe that the background was made with alcohol inks. I have all these stamps so I may need to CASE you soon. Not sure I could recreate such a perfect scene though. So glad you joined us at FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, really beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is a truly stunning card - what a wonderful scene you created - so perfect for the inspiration photo. I keep staring at it, its so gorgeous! - I also love your nature photos! thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful scene! Thanks for playing along at For Your Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.