Thursday, April 11, 2013

For Your Inspiration #43


I love the photo at For Your Inspiration. The shape of the towers and the sequence of the towers reminded me of a Swarovski Crystal bracelet, I made at my friend's beading store. 
This photo inspired me to recreate another bracelet using the same pattern which matched the photo. The building has 3 small towers and 1 large tower and the bracelet has 3 small crystals and 1 large crystal.
I used blues, pinks, purples and clear Swarovski Crystals to recreate the color tones from the sky.   
 I guess this photo really inspired me all around. The colors of the sky, the shape and  sequence of the towers. Wow! I went deep on this challenge. But in the end, I have a new bracelet in gorgeous colors. The real difficulty was trying to capture the brilliance and sparkle of the bracelet~ENJOY!

6 comments:

  1. OH, I LOVE this!!! What a gorgeous bracelet--love how the smaller beads group together like that! Thanks for joining us at FYI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so pretty!! I would love this bracelet myself! Perfect response to the inspiration photo, Deanna! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a beautiful bracelet! Love how you used the inspiration! Thanks for playing at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the explanation too! Thank you for joining us at For Your Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bracelet. I loved reading your design explanation. So glad you played along at FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.