Sunday, April 14, 2013

Down on the Farm

This was a photoscape that I stamped and painted with distress re inkers over a year ago. I didn't like the green on the pine trees, it didn't match the whole scene.  I decided to cut  the scene in half for 2 separate scenes. I am happy how the scene worked out . The scene was stamped with Stampscape Stamps. 

Here is the original photo that I used to make the scene. This is one of my favorite night scenes. I was trying to take a photo of the bright moon but the flash hit the window. I was going to delete it but loved  the texture and depth of the clouds. There are no mistakes in art just creative opportunities~ENJOY!
I am sharing this scene with Craft A Scene: Down on the Farm

6 comments:

  1. Great how a "mistake" can make a usefull picture! I haven´t seen the scenery before, but like it like this a lot! It shows a little bit of spring... Have a good week and a little bit warm weather, hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous farm scene Deanna, and as you say that photo has some great texture. It looks great on the cards. Thanks for taking part in Craft A Scene this month.

    Sue T x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful scene have you made. so nice coloured and using of stamps.
    beautiful!!
    thank you for joining at craft a scene this month.
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always amazed at photoscapes. Lovely job on the farm! Thank you for joining us at Craft a Scene for our Down on the Farm Challenge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous photoscape and how great that you kept that photo. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft a Scene!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.