Tuesday, March 26, 2013

ALLELUIA ~ONE LAYER CARD


My goal was to make a clean and simplistic card for Easter and I think I may have accomplished it. At One Layer Wednesday, Heather presented the challenge  to be inspired by packaging.  My inspiration: Lemon Chicken Rice Soup by Plentiful Pantry. The side of the box had beautiful bold colors and various black fonts. The perfect combination for my Easter Card.
Martha Stewart Score Board to create score lines around card. Image was stamped with Black Archival ink. The Stamp: Stampendous: Easter Cross.  Squeezed Lemonade and Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink was blended in masked area around cross. The inside says " Have a Blessed Easter"~Enjoy!

 OLW 132 Inspired By Packaging

The Pink Elephant: TPE192~ CLEAN AND SIMPLE


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful one layer card Deanna, I love the colours you've used.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the warm colours! It is a beautiful colored package that inspired you... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. i find it difficult to find good images and make 'proper' Easter cards i find myself doing mostly bunnies, so i love seeing yours well done, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so beautiful! Warm rich colors. and lovely design.


    Thanks for popping by my blog too! See you around!
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.