Monday, January 14, 2013

Blue- Misty Moonlight


The scene background was created with alcohol ink. I did not mask the moon but created this technique of dropping blending solution where I want the color to disappear. I discovered this technique one night while cleaning up and it spilled on a scene. I still believe that there are no accidents in art just creative opportunities. I then stamped a scene using dye ink and Stampscape Stamps. Then a  mist was created with Snow Cap pigment ink and the foreground was stamped in Staz On Jet Black Ink~ENJOY!



Alcohol Ink Adirondack: Sailboat Blue, Stone Wash, Twilight Purple
Dye Ink: Adirondack Denim and  D.I. Stormy Sky 
Stampscapes: 222F Twisted Pine, 188F Rocky Peaks, 018E Cloud Cumulus, 253D Tall Grass, 027A Ducks in Formation
                           

3 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous technique. Love this scene! NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative idea! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great how life creates new oppurtunities every time! A great scene! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.