Thursday, December 13, 2012

OLW Snowflakes

I want to welcome my new followers and thank everyone for inviting me into their blog world.


Here is Simple One layer Card made from Studio G stamps that I bought for a $1. It took 3 trials to tame my stickles addition.
1. stamped the Sentiment
2. embossed the snowflakes.
3. stamped the little snowman
4 added stickles to the whole snowman (wish the picture captured the sparkle better)
5.tied a red ribbon to emphasis his red scarf.
 I'm having surgery tomorrow so hopefully I can start some Christmas cards(fingers crossed). I know a little procrastination going on here. Been playing with my new camera. Then hubby surprised me with a professional flash. I think I need a course on how to use it all.
 I pray you all have a great weekend and many blessing to you all~ENJOY!


Cheryl  is the host for  One Layer Wednesday:118 Snowflakes
Materials: White Card Stock, Holographic Embossing Power from Ranger, Ribbon, Studio G Stamps, Ice Black Diamond, Paprika and Xmas Red stickles.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Deanna,

    Congrats on your one year blog Anniversary! Your card is darling. I like the shape! So sweet. Thanks for joining us this week for One-layer Wednesday! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie ... love the red ribbon emphasising this little chap's scarf! Anita in France :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.