Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Distress Gift Tags



There is a Challenge at One Layer Wednesday called One Layer Gift Tag. It is hosted this week by Heather.  I made some quick Stampscape Gift Tags to be used for homemade goodies. The sentiment on the back: "From Our House To Yours".
~ENJOY!

Materials:
Stampscapes A: Duo Pines&Sm cabin. 
Distress Markers: Chipped Sapphire, Pine Needles & Red Brick. 
Distress Ink Walnut
Star Dust Stickles
Scraps of ribbon/ twine
Tags Scraps: Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous tags and lovely stamping, Deanna. I like the tag shape and nostalgic feel. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna, can you check in your box to see if you have got my missing sheet of winter stamps with yours? Also, have you got my missing foiling set? As you can see, I am losing things rather than finding them at the moment. Thank you for your visit and kind comments on my "Wuthering Heights" card. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep an eye out for those items Maggie...LOL

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.