Thursday, October 11, 2012

Male card Silver Embossed



So glad I was able to get my card done in time for the challenge at Less Is More Week 88: Color SilverI bought this Stamp Pad Co. stamp last year on vacation and thought it perfect for a male. This card  is embossed with silver embossing powder from Ranger. I wanted a silver mat but had none. I used tin foil for my mat and pop dot the picture to it~ENJOY!

                                                                     
           

                  Mom ma's Brag Time                                       
My Elizabeth had band competition and they won 1st in their competition Tuesday night.

Our Children our such a precious gift from God! 

8 comments:

  1. Love your card Deanna with its striking colour scheme! How nice to see your photos - I can hear how proud you are of your lovely daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the black looks striking

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas scene!

    Daen'Ys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super silvery card Deanna and well done to Elizabeth too :) Vivxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful embossed card, Deanna! Congratulations to Elizabeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab striking card, Deanna and well done to Elizabeth! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're the winner of the Freckled Fawn gift card at 52 Card Pickup! You only have 24 hours left to claim your prize!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.