Friday, September 14, 2012

... you drive me batty...























Here is the simple card I made quickly. I am sorry I didn't realize all the bat cards already but the full moon with the bats is what came to mind. So I made this for hubby.

 This card is sponged with Distress Scattered Straw with spellbinder as a stencil. I didn't have a bat so I sketched one and cut it out. I then pop dot them on the moon. The scene was adhered to a black card. I wrote out the sentiment inside and out. This will go into his lunch pal on Monday. Are you wondering why the card is opening on the wrong side. It is not because I adhered it wrong.....He is left handed~ENJOY!

This card is for CASology for there clue card SKY

7 comments:

  1. Great card, love your pun. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea for a CAS Halloween card Deanna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun love card - I can so see myself using this for my son! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is absolutely perfect for the challenge, deanna!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.