Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Falling Leaves





                                                                                                       Good Morning

These cards are much cleaner and simpler than the ones I posted yesterday. These are one layer cards with an old stamp I have had for years. Forgive me for not knowing the company. I colored the leaves with distress markers after I stamped in Staz On Timber Brown first.  I added some score lines. I made these for both genders.

TIP:
I add  score lines the width of the ribbon. This holds the ribbon in place. I discovered this trick some time ago because my ribbon would be crooked and move a lot of times. This keeps the ribbon straight and in place~ENJOY!
 Card Entries:
OLW 104: Gratitude Campaign
LIM 84: ONE LAYER FOLIAGE



11 comments:

  1. These are great, I think I prefer the one with the ribbon... Good tip about the score lines if the ribbon isn't anchored with anything sticky!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so serene, Deanna. Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TWhat a wonderful image - this is a fantastic OLW card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful - love the simple design. I feel this could inspire me to make more cards =0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful and simple design - inspires me to make more cards =0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific idea about using the score lines to hold the ribbon! Beautiful card. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both cards, that ribbon is just the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tip Deanna, I love these new cards they're so clean and simple, brilliant!! Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little tree
    FAB card
    Great tip about the ribbon, thank you
    Well as long as the scoring is straight hehe...joking!
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola Deanna, very busy days for me, start school, return to the routine...
    Gorgeous CAS card Deanna, simply perfect CAS card, i love it, both.
    I hope you're in health, a hug from Palma and take care.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.