Monday, August 27, 2012

Token Cards:


                                        
Have you ever wanted to give a small token to someone special but couldn't find the right size card? I wanted to give some flowers to a friend from my garden and made one of these cards to go with it. Well that started a flood of ideas. I call them Token Cards.These are fun and have Limitless Ideas~ENJOY! 

                                    FYI Challenge #36: Inspired by the various tones of colors 

1 gem, 2 colors of green and 3 layers of flowers

The following is a project that uses up left over scraps. With my Spellbinders and Cuttlebug I sat outside and made a few of these over the weekend. I used labels four and flower head dies. Cut 2 label four die and glue one of ends together and embellished. Examples of some tokens inside:) 
date night token
Card,box and gift all in one
 just add envelope and bow



  


5 comments:

  1. What a super idea Deanna, and just right to put with a small gift, or as you have with a bunch of flowers from the garden.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little token cards!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, what a fabulous idea! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift idea! Thanks for playing at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not really any white space but super cards

    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.