Friday, August 24, 2012

Semi Precious Inspiration:





Today is a good day. The picture is the Challenge at For Your Inspiration challenge #36.

I was drawn to the mossy rocks in the photo. Tried several things with paper but nothing worked.

Forgot about this semi precious stone. I loved the earthy feel and mossy color. So I decided to make a pendant with it. I went to my friend's store for supplies. Michelle fixed my wire. I finished the necklace with copper findings(metals), Swarovski Crystals and Semi Precious Stones~ENJOY!


I am also entering my necklace into Farewell Challenge#52 "anything goes" at Craft Your Days Away Challenge. I wish to thank all the wonderful designers for their time and talent~Thank You!


 This day got even better!
Package of Tim Holtz Products
came and it feels like Christmas morning!
oops dropped a pie Oh well
it is still a good day to eat pie :)


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Deanna, I love the colours in the stone they do look mossy.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pendant and necklace! Thanks for playing at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creation. Thank you sharing it with us at Craft Your Day's Away and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation. Thanks for joining our last challenge at Craft Your Days Away.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.