Thursday, August 16, 2012

ONE LAYER CARD and TILES





ONE LAYER BLUE BIRD

This is a one layer blue bird card. I masked off the box with a die cut square card. Sponged in sky and clouds. Stamped bird/sentiment. Scored frame. Added bling after it was dyed with Alcohol Ink. Added some sparkle to bird with sky blue Spica Pen
Card Challenges:
Week 80 Less is more: One layer fur or feathers
One Layer Wednesday 101: Feeling Blue







STAMPED TILES

While cleaning and I came across some tiles. I decided I better make them up now for Christmas. I really love the birds and Paris.  Car set is not my favorite but my daughter liked it. I made a bird tile for her side table.They are very quick and fun to make. I would recommend you plan your scene first and it will be easier~ENJOY!


           Materials for both projects :  Tile, Stamps: Stampers Anonymous,Tim Holtz, Stampabilities,                                                                                                                         Ink: Adirondack, Distress Ink, Staz On                                                                                                                        

8 comments:

  1. Hi Deanna, your card is lovely and the tiles are a great idea! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply lovely, that image looks great in blue!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - all your bird images are so beautiful! Love the blue card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely bird stamp
    Terrific card
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blue card, Deanna! Love the tiles too. What kind of tiles do you use? Are the shiny finished or rough finished? I've wanted to do some of these, but didn't know what kind of tiles or ink to get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely subtle sky behind your pretty bird.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.