Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Autumn Watercolor Card

 First thing before I get started I would like to welcome my new followers. I have been missing my friend list because some days blogger lets me see it and other days it is just whited out~go figure. I would like to Welcome and Thank You for following my blog

Fall makes me sentimental. Oh..the smell of school supplies, cold mornings and a schedule. 


                           Autumn/Fall                           
                                        

I am like a kid in a candy store with Distress Markers; I can't decide what color or technique to do first. I have been playing around with: Coloring Directly on Stamp


2 and 3
4 and 5



I colored the Northwoods Stamp with Distress Markers just once. I spritzed it with water between each impression for a total of 5 images. The top image is the first impression. Impression 2 and 3 are still pretty good even though the 3rd image is getting more muted. Impressions of 4 and 5 image and color was too muted and not as defined. So I added some color using markers directly to image on card. Then muted it with an aqua pen. What a fun technique~ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Each one of these images is gorgeous! I'm glad I don't have to pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards and in very lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful autumn wreaths - I hope you'll link up again at 52 Car Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-35_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely stamp which you've coloured beautifully. Perfect colours for the autumn.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.