Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Perfect Night in the Forest

For Your Inspiration Challenge #34  
                                                                      




                     
This photo took me into so many different directions. The colors, the shapes, textures, contrast and shadows. After 4 different attempts I made this card  that focused on the vibrant colors and contrast of light and dark. I love using images I photographed and stamp on them to create scenes. This was just a picture of the Moon and black sky(my favorite). I wanted to depict the mound in the photo. The rest is stamped with Stampscapes and Graphic 45 and painted in with Perfect Pearls to create a scene. I was hoping to create that magical feel that surrounds us everyday in nature,with just a small touch of whimsy~ENJOY!
 Dragon fly and sentiment ?

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Lovely colors. So calming! :)

    San Diego HARP Refinance

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very striking card Deanna, and a beautiful interpretation of the inspiration photo. Thank you so much for sharing with us FYI.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is bautiful Deanna, the orange moon setting behind the mountain is amazing and definatly gives a magical feel.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful, such a great attention to detail! The colors are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deanna, this is fabulous! So creative! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deanna, this is great. I like how you have got the contrast between light and dark, a fab interpretation of the photo. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - thanks for joining in at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those cards! The colors are very bright and amazing! Keep posting please. Gorgeous card you got there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's really a perfect night in the forest. Nicely done! The colors are amazing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.