Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Functional Purpose

I did some major cleaning yesterday so hubby could work from home at my desk. It was bad! I came across a lot of discarded cards that were messed up. I decided to re- purpose them instead of discarding them. I cut off the backs of the A2 cards and trimmed them to 3.5x5 index cards and put them into an index box. The front of the card was trimmed to a 2 x5 or 2x4. Some pictures were distressed in various colors and stamped with titles. Others were turned into a collage with similar stamps,theme and colors(see pictures). Then they were matted with scraps. The discarded cards are now re-purposed into gift tags, embellishments or bookmarks. See what you can re purpose in your life~ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. These look great, Deanna! What a good idea. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.