Wednesday, June 20, 2012

These Days~ 3D Rose

Kaiser Craft These Days
 Stampscapes Sentiment Stamps
Kaiser Crafts These Days
Hampton Art Stamps

Just a couple of cards I made up quickly.I used all the material that were left on my desk from the last post. I just tweaked the design by 3D the rose and buds. I stamped it on the card and scrap card stock. Then cut it out the scrap and pop dot it over the card image. I distress the edges with Tim Holtz's new Lilac Distress ink and Adirondack Shell pink. I added Star Dust Stickles and gold gel pen for some sparkle.I manipulated the roses a little to give it more dimension~ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit in my blogg!
    So beautyful cards you do!
    Hugs Lene

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful rose, Deanna! It looks fresh picked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous so elegant too
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.