Monday, June 11, 2012

One Layer -Masculine Cards

inside says: You are a true classic!
 Happy Father's Day
From the  Stampers Anonymous~Tim Holtz Stamps~Road Trip. I made some cards for father's Day. Cars are always a hot topic during family get together s. Our families are all retired from  the automotive industry. So I couldn't resist this stamp set! I have no idea what type or model this car is. But I am sure  it will be a topic for discussion on father's day...lol~ ENJOY!

Archival ink, Distress ink, gel pen, Maroon tow bow marker
Classic stamp: Inkadinkado

I am submitting these to the following card challenges:
Dream Valley Challenge 34: For That Special Guy
The Pink Elephant Challenge: TPE52 Masculine

7 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous! Perfect for the masculine challenge. The stamps you used are wonderful, and you coloured your classic car beautifully!
    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thank you for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Deanna, I love this card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this is gorgeous Deanna! what a fab stamp set!! it's a perfect male card!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very cool! And classic too)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for a man. Perfect.Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges. Hugs Eva.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.