This technique is what I use for my projects. There are many other ways to color glass out there on the web so find one that you feel comfortable with. This is for decorative use only. Please do not use any cleaner on the decorative side. Just use a dry lint free cloth to wipe off dust or finger pints.
5. Leaving some of orange color showing and moving toward the top of glass you will see the progression of color tap in Wild Plum using same pad. ( We are using the same pad so the color will blend naturally).
6. Using a clean dry felt pad I tapped over entire glass and to remove excess ink and blend colors.
7. Last color is Purple Twilight to the top of glass. Again using original felt pad. This is a fast process. If it does dry out add Blending Solution to pad with the color to re-activate the other colors.
9. With a piece of card stock, cover bottom of glass.
10. New felt pad and 3 colors at once added to pad were Sail Boat Blue, Stream and Stone wash. Tapping to cover bottom of glass.
12. After it has dried, I sprayed 2 coats with Krylon Clear Finish that is for glass. Please let it dry between coats. There are other products out there for class sealers but this is what I had on hand for the project. I use a box top to spray in.