Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Card

This is my second Mother's Day Card. This time for my mom. Sorry mom if you see this before Sunday. I am not showing the inside so there is some element of surprise. I just love the new Graphic 45 Little Darlings Collection.  It makes wonderful Mother's Day Cards among many other occasions. I wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day-Enjoy!




 I made this card using the following card challenges:
Card Challenge 83 Offcenter- scrapbook sisters
Challenge 31 - For a Special Lady Dream valley challenges
Mothers Day at Crafty Sentiments Challenge
All about Mom TPE147 -The Pink Elephant Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Just adorable. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card,lovely image. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deanna, oh this is so sweet! Gorgeous image and love the colours.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at Dream Valley.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!

    Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley this fortnight! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck..

    Caz xx CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.