Thursday, May 24, 2012

Little Darlings Baby Card

Good morning,
Nothing like getting under the wire for another challenge. I have spent 2 days looking for children or baby stamps. Then I realized in the middle of the night I still have card stock images from the "Little Darlings Collection". Definitely getting mileage from the collection! I wanted the card to be clean and simple which is a challenge for me! This card is masked off and sponged with 2 colors of Tim Holtz Distress Ink ( tumble glass and walnut).  To keep it clean but have a little distress to it, I rubbed the side of my scissors in walnut ink and rubbed it on the card randomly to look like paper fibers. Then an image from Graphic 45 Little Darlings Collection was adhered to the center of the card. Congratulations(unknown) was stamped in walnut ink-ENJOY!


Card Challenge:
Dream Valley Case Challenge #32. I cased a baby card from Eva Marie
"Less is More"Challenge Week 68: Baby or a Child

28 comments:

  1. Scrummy Graphic 45! lovely card - !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweety! Love the way you made the card looking old and vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your card! The image is so sweet, and I think your clean and elegant design is a perfect choice to bring out the image! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a charming image, and I like the you added a bit of distressing to your card.
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Real cute image and you did a nice job with the distress inks too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous image, I love the postmark on top!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely image, this is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card, it's such a nostalgic image!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie! A gorgeous Baby card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely image and I love your clever techniques.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous vintage image - a beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the"old" or vintage look to your card. The colours go well with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very sweet baby card. A lovely image and the colour work so well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely card and thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card! I am liking the clean and simple distressed look! Thanks for stopping by my Blog. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh how adorable, such a sweet image and classy card
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card and I love that image

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet image and I love your sponging and fibrers! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this picture a bit nostalgic and the background is just fab.
    A really beautiful baby card!

    Daen'Ys

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous vintage image really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh! this is so lovely, I love the image, you have done it proud with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. A really lovely card with a cheeky and vintage feel to it.
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just so sweet and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is beautifully vintage to match the image, what a happy smiling baby :0)
    Great technique to ink the scissors...it certainly had the desired effect :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hola Deanna, what beautiful image just adorable!!!, gorgeous card!
    A hug from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super sweet image, love the card Deanna!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous image and a fab card. Love your style.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.