Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Forever Young

This card was a lot of fun to make. The various techniques used were: brayering, stippling with stipple brush, masking and stamping using Adirondack dye inks. Removed ink with Q tip  in various places to create textures for the ground. The stampscape maple tree trio 240B stamp was used  for the tree tops below the soft hill 278F stamp. Tall grass 254B was stamped on the hill. Forever Young SU stamp of little girl on swing with tree and Meadow Inkainkado stamp of wild flowers were all stamped in Archival Ink Black. Matted with papers from my stash. The saying is: We all have an inner child in us. I loved swinging as a child. So I would be swinging in backyard without a care in the world. So how about you?-Enjoy!

 Card Challenge:
Silhouette challenge #4 for Craft A Scene

6 comments:

  1. I'd say this was FUN! It is fun to look at it. It's like scrap candy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. As lovely as the stamped black scene is on it's own - your beautiful colouring on the sky makes it FABULOUS!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna, you have given us more eye candy - Thank you! Your card is another lovely scene. I am amazed at all the wonderful silhouette stamps that we all have hidden in our stash. Thanks for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, with stunning colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Deanna...the colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deanna ! I love your beautiful card, the background is so wonderful ! Love the colors too ! Thanks for stopping in at my blog, Shirley

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.