Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bathing Beauty Birthday

I made for my grandmother who is turning 91. Grandma loved to swim around and splash their collie as he would run up and down the sidewalk watching us. I think she will giggle at this card and probably tell us she never looked like that...lol.- ENJOY!
Materials:
Paper: Graphic 45 Bathing Beauties, Tattered Time paper pack, Paper Studio (solids)
Spellbinder Nestabilities: Square, Circle, Scallop circle and Lacy edge circle
Stickles: Diamond and Cinnamon
Distress Ink: Vintage paper and Tattered Rose
Pop dots, Diamond Glaze Glue, Ribbon and Rosebud
Printer Sentiment inside and out

Card Challenge:
Sketch 161 from Card Patterns
Challenge 30 Earth Tones Dream Valley Challenges

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and that image is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Earth tones! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley this week, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx-
    p.s I have lovely candy on offer if you would like to enter-on my sidebar at www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just stunning! Love the deep colors you used here. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Cardpatterns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at DVC.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again, this is another gorgeous card ! I've been enjoying looking at some of your creations. I love what you do with photos ! I'll become a follower of your blog ! Have a great day, Shirley

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.