Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Scenic Wall Quilt

This year I decided to make a conscious effort to get better organized and finish all UFP's (unfinished projects). I am so excited I just completed my first of many! I found this wall quilt I started many years ago. It was  packed in the ufp box. It only took a short time to complete. I saw this at a quilt show and fell in love with it. Went home, cut out pieces of material and started to design from memory.  Scenic Art I guess has always been my passion! Way before I even knew what scenic stamping was. Just need to frame it yet. LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. Deanna,
    This is so pretty and you are so creative! A work of art! :-)
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.