Friday, March 9, 2012

My Little Darlings Card

This card was made with the new Graphic 45 Little Darling collection. I just love this collection. I  had the little girl in the corner with the collie print hanging in my room as a child. My children had it in their room. These prints are just  timeless. All papers are from the collection with exception of the solid card stock, vellum and ribbon were all scraps. Distress ink added around edges. The sparkle is from stickles.  Enjoy! 
Card Challenges:
                                              Dream Valley Challenges #27  
                                             Simon Says Stamp: Mothers Day




3 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Love all the Stickles.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work chick. What a lovely design - I like it :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful, soft colours! I really like the vintage vibe on your card, it's so pretty! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.