Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Challenge #3- Eerie Moon Falls

 This is another moonlight scene I created for challenge #3.  I hope you can see it well my camera's flash broke (exploded). I have enjoyed creating this simple stampscape scene. I painted this with distress re-inkers and brushes. Sketch in extra details with illustration pen. Then sprayed with sealer and added white highlights with pen.  Matted scene on various card stock and plan to frame later for a gift. ENJOY!

Stampscapes Stamps: 015G Cascading falls, 282F Eerie Moon, 086B Tree Duo, 067B Reeds(sketched in cattails). 302A gulls, Sentiment

9 comments:

  1. Another very dramatic scene, Deanna. I think I can hear the water in the falls, lol. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Craft a Scene challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deann, another wonderful scene. Very dramatic and artsy - love it! Thanks for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! Love your colouring and highlights. Thanks for joining us at Craft a Scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowsers! How stunning is THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really wonderful scene, Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have designed another wonderful scene Deanna! I like how you put layers of cloud over the moon, the dimly lit waterfall.. I like it all!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Craft A Scene!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a gorgeous moonlit scene!Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing job, love the scene, thanks for joining us a Craft a Scene, hope you can join us again!!!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.