Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Grazing Deer

This scene is the size of an ATC (2.5" x 3.5"). I  began this project  on Saturday after I  bought a new stamp (yippee) . I have made window scenes in the past and still need practice. I am sure there is an easier way than hand cutting out each pane. A transparency is behind the window . The window was adhered to the scene with popdots. Stickles was added to simulate frost. It only took 3 1/2 days to finish...LOL. Enjoy
                                                                                                                                         Materials:
 Adirondack Ink: denim
        *Art Impression stamps: 3 deer grazing(new stamp)
                                            Stampscapes: Sm Rocky peeks, Meadow lg,
                                                                Nature sheet 1 Pine Br.
                                            Frosted Lace Stickles, White Gel Pen
Gloss paper, transparency, black card stock

6 comments:

  1. Deanna, another beautiful card! Love your stickles ... they definitely look like frost on the windows! Lovely scene ... great new stamp from Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea with the window!
    A lovely scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I really like the stamp layout and your window! The stickles look fantastic as frost.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Craft A Scene... I look forward to your future designs!
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your window pane idea. You have made it look so frosty I am getting cold just looking at it. Thanks for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see I have a LOT to catch up on my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.