Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Challenge #2

Winter Mill with Cracked Ice 
Dedicated to my husband Jamie
This scene was made for the Craft a Scene Winter Challenge
 The scene was designed after a trip we made a couple of weeks ago for the Solo Ensemble Competition. We drove pass the old cider mill on our way. It was such a beautiful site that I did not get a chance to get my camera out in time to capture it. I was glad my husband decided to take the scenic route in the snow. This is my rendition of   the old mill. It is such a lovely place to visit in the fall. 
This scene was stamped with Stampscape Rubber Stamps
Archival Ink, Distress Ink & white gel pen
Matted on card stock to a finish project of 4x6

12 comments:

  1. Deanna,
    WOW! this is beautiful. I love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is incredibly gorgeous Deanna!! I love the stamps you used and would love to know where you got them... Your colouring, layout, everything..is perfect!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Craft A Scene! I look forward to seeing your designs in the future!
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna, this is a gorgeous winter scene. Your coloring is amazing with the distress inks. They are my most favorite to paint with as well. Thank you for playing in our February Winter Scene challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I saw this on the craft a scene blog, this is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous winter scene!! Love the way you did the cracked ice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful!
    Love the cracked ice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely scene and how wonderful to have experienced it up close and personal on your travels. Thanks for joining us at Craft a Scene this month. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just one of your best works. you amaze me every time you do a scene. mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, just beautiful. So serene & peaceful. Nice to see you at Craft a Scene, Good Luck, Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deanna, your scene is amazing and a true work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is soooo beautiful, love that scene.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, beautiful scene! Love the combination of stamps you used and the great colours. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.