Friday, December 23, 2011

Stamp A Lamp

Most of my projects come to me at night, so I  design it the next morning.
The shade does not distract from the scenes when lit at night. There are three sides to the shade. Three scenes were stamped and adhered to the shade. The lamp has a beautiful  glow.
Supplies:
Black Cardstock and Translucent paper
Spellbinders oval nestabilities
Denim Adirondack ink
Wine Glass with narrow rim works best
Tea lite ( candle or battery)
Adhesive
Stampscape Stamps
Martha Stewart punch-decoration top of  lampshade
          
                         

2 comments:

  1. OMG(gosh) I LOVE this one too! You have such wonderful/beautiful ideas....want to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh might need help with this or could we make it a class? :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.