Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Just A Thought

Good morning,
I just love this time of morning when everyone is gone to school and work. It is still dark and peaceful. The only lights on are from the Christmas tree.  I find as I get older I enjoy these mornings more and more. I know it's not going to last long before some interruption will occur. Then the day will begin as usual, and  I will  be caught up in my day's agenda.  I savor  these times every morning to focus of ways to enhance the quality of my life and those around me.
This season I  focused on tasks that I could only give my best to. I noticed a huge difference in my life and the people around me. Less stress! I have enjoyed all the little things this season. No one suffered because there were no cut out cookies and only made 2 kinds of candy. I had the extra time to make special cards and visit with friends/family. Getting back to basics let me learn that less is truly more and  spending more time with those around you is a cherished gift. I now have memories  that otherwise  I would have missed out on had I not taken the time to re-evaluate my values. This season I pray that you will not be stressed, and take a moment to reflect on what is important to you. Remember the greatest gift was already  paid for by our Savior. Have a Merry Christmas and A Blessed New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Creating a treasured memory is so important! I will look for the good in each opportunity...at work, at home, and out and about.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.