Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Just A Thought

Good morning
The sun is shining and it is a cold brisk day. Can't believe it is almost Christmas. I remember when I was a child, I couldn't wait for Christmas to come. Now I long for extra days to get everything done. The Christmas preparation of  decorating the house, school activities, church programs, office parties, visiting, making homemade treats, Christmas cards and gifts. Makes me tired just writing it down. This year I sat down and decided  to focus only on those tasks that  I could give my best to. Keep my focus that Christmas is about giving my best to all around me. When we are at our best we tend  to give our best. After all our father in heaven gave his best. Why don't we this Christmas?

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! So generous for you to share =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful idea you've hit the "nail" on the head. We have strayed away from the TRUE meaning of Christmas and what it is truly about. This is something we're trying to pass onto our Grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.