Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Memory Album

GOODMORNING
This  is  my first little album I made for Christmas. It is on display in our dining room for family and friends to journal in. Each family member is given a page to write down their thoughts and even place a picture. This album was made with various supplies I had on hand. I did a collage on the front  and made enough pages for everyone in the family.( even Buddy). Then I added extra pages for  guest to journal in when they come over during the holidays.  Check you scrap pile and you will be amazed what you can create. Make you own memory book. It doesn't have to be complicated just enjoy process!
              SUPPLIES
Papers: Graphic 45, Hot off the press,
Jack/ Cat Curio, paper studio,solids unknown,      
Dies Spellbinders,Martha Stewart punch, paper punch
Inks/medias: Tim Holtz distress inks, Ala mode,
 Ranger stickles, Crackle paint, glossy accents 
Embellishments: brads-unknown, 
Tim Holtz fragments/tickets
Stamps: Stampscapes, Recollection
Ribbon: various scraps


 

2 comments:

I want to thank you for taking your time to comment. It really makes my day a whole lot brighter when you have stopped by to read or leave a comment.